Tuesday, January 15, 2013

When we where in Ireland, I went crazy on the food. I wanted to try so many different foods. The very first restaurant we went to is Annie’s Restaurant. We got to try three different foods, and say I wanted to have two plates of something I would only have to pay for one plate of it. I wanted to eat was Irish Stew. Irish stew is a traditional food. There is potatoes, carrots, beef, onions and you and you add salt and pepper. Oh my gosh, I fell in love with the beef stew. I had 2 bowls of it, it was just that good. Then the next meal I ate was Champ. Champ is creamy mash potatoes with a lot of butter and some seasonings. All I can say it that I’ve never had mash potatoes that good before. The next day for lunch we went to a restaurant called “Wimpy’s”, it was very similar to “Friendly's”. I got a steak, egg, with fish n’ chips. It was very good and different. I liked how it was breakfast with dinner. tonight is our last night, we met some people here and they are making us a big dinner for us because it was our last night. When we arrived there was a ton of appetizers. I tried a lot of the appetizers. I tried; Irish egg rolls, Irish nachos which was terrific, and guinness batter onion rings. For the main course meal we had pig, they just put the cooked pig in the middle of the table and we just grab what we want. We also had; potato cabbage soup, coddle, boxty,and mac ‘n’ cheese with pesto. for dessert we had butter bread pudding, Irish cheese cake and homemade ice cream!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds & Looks interesting(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really exciting, I wanna go there the food sounds good:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the part about paying for one plate when you had two common in Ireland, or just at that restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it was sorta like a buffet, you get to have three meals of anything you want. But you can have as many plates as you want. So say I got beef stew, I could have that as many times as I want but I only have to pay for it once, as if I only had it once

      Delete