Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Food In Spain




Well hello there everybody. My name is Katie Sinclair and welcome to my blog! Currently, I’m in Spain. The thing that interests me the most in Spain is definitely the food! There are so many dishes in Spain that it was very hard to choose.

My personal favorite so far is Paella. Paella is wicked delicious and everyone should try it atleast once in their life. Paella, is a popular rice dish prepared with seafood. (Common Foods In Spain). Its sweet, tangy flavor and crunchy texture is to die for. When I was at a restaurant ordering, an old man seated at the table next to me suggested Paella, and I wasn’t going to be rude, so I ordered it. I thought it was going to be nasty because seafood is not my ideal food. When the waiter delivered my meal to me, I took a little bite and was shocked. My taste buds were going nuts! It was so good.




My Top 5 Foods In Spain!



#1 Paella- Rice dish prepared with seafood. Really popular in Spain.



#2 Gazpacho- Cold tomato soup or liquid salad.


#3 Patatas Bravas- Fried potatoes in spicy sauce.


#4 Tapas- Collection of appetizers.


#5 Jamon- Strips of ham. (Almost like bacon.)





5 comments:

  1. Woa! The picture of the Paella you sent us is so amazing! The dish is colorful and looks delicious! What other dishes did you eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job on making it your own! I liked how you spoke like you were talking to one of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, #3 sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you find Paella to be too spicy for your tastes or was it just right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked how well you described your food! :p

    ReplyDelete